INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 30 September 2011

Friday, 30th September, 2011.

I'm sorry I was so late visiting you all last time. My computer was giving trouble, and in the end I had to reset to factory condition. That meant re-installing all my software, bookmarks - everything! Would you believe I'm STILL finding stuff that needs doing?

Never mind, I managed to pick my favourites. These are from Carver (Rodin Garden), Vicki, Maraca (Fisherman), David - Houston (The Seed), IvyTaviaC. (This and That), Ankush Samant (Eyes and Time and Me), Mickie Brown (Deep in Thought).











As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


14 comments:

Leovi said...

I made black and white versions of my photos in color. You can see the link just below the color version. The picture can be enlarged by clicking on it.

Tina´s PicStory said...

very creativ :)

Carver said...

Thank you so much for including mine in the featured ones this week.

I'm sorry about your computer issues. I've had to reset mine too on a couple of occasions and I know well what a long process it is getting everything back. Good luck!

Dimple said...

I can well believe that there is still more to do...we have so much in our hard drives that the recovery process is huge!

Love your selections this week!

David said...

Thanks for including 'The Seed' in your showcase this week. Nice variety and always fun to see what everyone is doing. :-) David/

Francisca said...

Another stellar selection, Dragonstar. I feel your pain having to start over with your PC. I always procrastinate upgrading as long as possible because I resent the hours it takes to set up and customize. But I do back up my settings and data regularly.

forgetmenot said...

Thanks for including my little grandson "Deep in Thought" in your selections from last week. Sorry I didn't get a B&W posted this week. Love doing your meme. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

Le Journal de Chrys said...

Toujours un régal de voir votre sélection de la semaine!!!!!

J'aime beaucoup le pêcheur et l'enfant derrière la rambarde.

Jan Halvard said...

Thanks for fantastic photos!
Enjoy to participate...

Jan Halvard, Norway
¡Buenos dias Bolivia!

Anonymous said...

Lovely selections as always.

Mildred said...

Very nice choice! My favourite are the portrait and the fingers holding the seed;o)

J.M said...

The space that light and shadow weave.
It is mysterious.

MyMaracas said...

I am so honored that you included my fisherman in your selections! Thank you!

(Sorry for the late comment -- I've been out of town for a while.)

Unknown said...

Thank you for liking my entry so much!! I love your collection of photos, and make it a point to at least go through it once.....every picture is unique and holds a great story.....

Have a great day!