INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 6 July 2012

Friday, 6th July, 2012.

Great and varied photos again this week.
These are from Sivinden (i fred og ro), HansHB (Shapes), Vaubephoto (Leaves), Ruimnm (Physalis), Gunsside (Porch....), and Magiceye (Plastic Recycling Plant),











A special mention for Follygirl's lovely memorial portrait of Ronja.



13 comments:

Carver said...

Great choices. I love seeing the baby birds being featured as I'm partial to babies of all species.

HansHB said...

I am participating from our summer house this week. Hopefully internet will work!
I'm happy that you choise my post last week!

Follygirl said...

Oh, you are very kind... thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank's! ;)

Julie said...

Love the special mention for Ronja. I thought the photograph well deserving.

Thanks again for hosting, DragonStar.

RobertN said...

Beautiful choices! Have a great weekend!

Carole said...

All great shots. I didn't manage to see everything last week, so the highlighting is a nice way to catch what I may have missed.

TheChieftess said...

Ohhhhh...I love those ducks!!! Great shots everyone!!!

lina@home sweet home said...

Awesome selection.
Happy weekend to all!

Prairie Jill said...

Wonderful images! I'm really enjoying this black and white challenge.

Lara Neusiedler, Austria said...

glad to be here this week!

Leslie D. said...

Thanks for maintaining this very cool site!

Leovi said...

Wonderful compositions in B & W. But without a doubt my favorite is the series of excellent photos HansHB (Shapes). When I saw the photos last week as I predicted: these will be selected in The Weekend in Black and White.