INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 18 April 2014

Friday, 18th April, 2014.

Would anyone like the chance to take over this Challenge for the weekend of Friday 2nd May to Monday 5th May?  I'll be unable to view your posts until at least Wednesday 7th as my daughter will be visiting and I shall be away quite a lot. 

These photos are by Mittened Hands (After Yesterday's Rain), PixelToko (Three), Jarek (Most Lisewski), Carola (Wadden Sea Hiking), Kicki (Walk), and Pat (Wavy Shadows).





Click the links above to see the photos full size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos! 



15 comments:

Follygirl said...

*HAPPY EASTER!*
Have a nice weekend!

Jarek said...

Congratulations to all selected this week and thank you so much for including my photo. I wish you all a nice weekend and great Easter

Birgitta said...

Great photos! Happy Easter!

Carver said...

These are all very interesting and beautiful. Happy Easter!

Hull and Hereabouts said...

Great selection, particularly liked the Wavy Shadows.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including my shot. Happy Easter!

lina@my home sweet home said...

They all are stunning.
No problem with the date change.

Kicki said...

Thank you for chosing my picture this week! Congratulations to the other! Happy Easter!

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

Thanks for this site and your challenge. I'm not up to the quality of most of these shots, but I am enjoying the ride and learning.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! Have a nice Easter!

Pat said...

Thanks so much for including my photo. Happy Easter!

HansHB said...

Great choices!
Happy Easter everyone!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone - it is am especially stunning selection this week. Happy Easter everyone!

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to look after the challenge for that week. What did you have in mind? Would you want me to run the challenge from my blog that week? You can email me on travelwithintent@gmail.com to discuss.

Alexa said...

What a good gallery! I especially love all the shadows.