INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday, 29 June 2012

Friday, 29th June, 2012.

So many wonderful photos again! I love looking through the high-quality entries each week.

These are from Pictografio (Massive slam dunk effect), Wayne (dots), WayOutWest (Simpson-Reed Grove), Julie (Ekeing - life on the street), Ann (Vivid -11), Jen (driftwood textures).











Please click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


18 comments:

HansHB said...

Great choises!
Have a great weekend in B&W!

Carver said...

Thank you for continuing to do this. I always like seeing what you feature. Happy Weekend!

Tina´s PicStory said...

congrats to the winners! wonderful pics! :)

Harry Snowden said...

Thanks Dragonstar... for all your hard work. It really is growing. It's truly a quality online environment for photographers at all levels.

nattsyrransphoto said...

Excellent pictures!! Have a nice weekend!

Julie said...

My apologies, DragonStar. Could you please remove my first entry this week. I stuffed up in the key-pressing department ... sorry.

lina@home sweet home said...

Stunning pics!

Krzysiek Helak said...

Oh my... I am happy :)
Thank you.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Thank you Dragonstar!

Laura said...

beautiful images as always!

Leovi said...

Great pictures. I like all, wonderful .

PrairieJill said...

Great images! I'm new to this challenge and really loving it.

Carole said...

This is only my second time participating, but I'm enjoying it. Thanks for hosting this. :-)

Carole said...

I messed up this weeks link. I accidentally hit the post button before changing the link. I've added the new one in, and hope I don't confuse anyone too much. Sorry.

Robert Nicolaescu said...

Wonderful images! Have a great weekend!

Taken For Granted said...

Fine selection this week. Hope you have a fine weekend.

Annemor said...

Thanks for hosting. Such wonderful picture you've chosen.
Mormor Norway.

Irene said...

Great collection of black & white images!

Irene