INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday, 4th October, 2013.

Great photos again!
These are from Pictografio (Wood), Molly (Street Ways), Ingun (It's up there!), Jarek (As well get up at dawn...), TheChieftess (A bridge to...????), and Wayne (Knot).






Click the links above to see the photos full size.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



16 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

You have a lovely selection of photos to feature this week.

Carver said...

Great choices. I hope everyone has a happy weekend.

Annemor said...

I like your choises.
Have a nice evening.
Mormor

Leovi said...

Yes, some beautiful photos, lovely light Ingun photo (It's up there!)! Greetings!

HansHB said...

Congrets to the "winners"!

Electra said...

Outstanding images, thank you for showing us these works of art!

molly said...

Oh my thank you again for featuring my image from last week. I am really smiling now. Such a honour to be picked from so many great images

Mollyxxx

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Thanks so much for hosting my friend == wishing you a lovely weekend!

Carola said...

Wonderful collection!

Alexa said...

They're all fantastic, but I especially love Ingun's staircase.

Krzysiek Helak said...

Oh, how nice feeling - however, I believe that my one week earlier picture was nevertheless better ;))
Thank you very much :)

Krzysiek (Pictografio)

Amiko Pieris said...

love your choices...its awesome!

awarewriter said...

This week's images are super. Thanks for all you do dstar.

Nick V. said...

Thanks for hosting!

Chronicles of a Shutterbug said...

Thank you for hosting this post. I love looking at those monochromes!

TheChieftess said...

Thanks so much for including me in your selection!!! I think my favorite this week is Wayne's knot!!!