INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 4 May 2012

Friday, 4th May, 2012

I'm still having trouble with this new interface.  Whatever I do I can't arrange the pictures tidily.  
At least it looks better than last week!
Clicking on the names below the photos will take you to the linked blogs.



Carver
Maboe

Michael

Francisca
Serline
Walk in New York

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.

14 comments:

Carver said...

Thank you for including my shot with those featured. I'm flattered to be included in such good company.

Rune K said...

An Excellent selection! In genereal, I find black and white more and more appealing. To take pictures is seeing, and experimenting with monochrome gives good help along the way.

Serline said...

Thank you for the feature:) A beautiful happy weekend to all!

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

The one of the woman in New York is a picture instantly recognised and not forgotten. A special atmosphere to it.

Julie said...

I agree. I am particularly attracted to the NY silhouette.

I am increasingly finding this meme the challenge of my week. Can my brain train my eye to pick something out from my urban hodge-podge.

And again, thank you for your time and for your efforts, Dragonstar.

Alexa said...

I think all of these images are impressive (but since I'm a NYC woman, one of them stands out for me).

Anonymous said...

All great but The tea kettles stand out for me

Francisca said...

Wow, thank you for including me in your featured selection, Dragonstar. What an honor to be included with such stellar images. I am encouraged to keep experimenting with monochrome. A brilliant weekend to all!

Taken For Granted said...

Fine selection of shots this week. We are all figuring out the new blogger. It is possible to navigate after considerable effort.

Irene said...

Wish you all a great weekend ... and thanks to the host!

Irene

Monica S Engell said...

Wonderful choises! The Weekend in Black and White is the challenge of the week, too! I love the work you put into this, Dragonstar! Thank you!

Leovi said...

How beautiful the teapot with exquisite reflections.

TheChieftess said...

Some absolutely wonderful picks this week!!!

Halcyon said...

Lots of great choices these days! Love the circles with the bird especially. :)