INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 20 September 2019

20th September, 2019.

I have a big apology to make - Aileni has been unwell, and I was unable to visit any of you last week.  I shall get on with my visiting as soon as I can, and post my choices for both weeks next time.




13 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

I hope Aileni will be better soon. :) Take care, both of you.

Monica /NatureFootstep

Dragonstar said...

@NatureFootstep - Monica, thank you so much for your kind wishes!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry or apologize to us...You take care of yourself and Aileni...:)jp

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

I hope Alieni is on the mend.

Dragonstar said...

A Quiet Corner and Debbie, thank you both. Aileni is in hospital at the moment, but I hope it won't be for long.

kwarkito said...

I hope Aileni will get better. I wish you a good weekend.

RobertN said...

Health is pure gold. Take care.
I wish you and Aileni the best!
Best regards to all!

rupam sarma said...

Hope Aileni feel better. Take care.
Best wishes.

Linda said...

Best wishes to your husband. I see on your blog that he celebrated his 80th a few years ago. I hope he gets back home soon.

Jutta.K. said...

All the best for her dear husband. May one do the best for him in the hospital!
best regards
Jutta

https://einfachnurmonocrom.blogspot.com/2019/09/hooded-crow.html

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Taking care of your loved ones is much more important than anything other! So no need for apologizing. My very best wishes for a speedy recovery of Aileni and all my best wishes for you both.

warmest regards,
isabella

magiceye said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Aileni. Take care.

Klara said...

Best wishes. Take care.