INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 27 September 2019

Friday, 27th September, 2019.

MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WISHES LAST WEEK.
AILENI IS STILL IN HOSPITAL, BUT I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT HE IS IMPROVING.

My favourites from 13th September.

These were posted by Rob (Storks), tomthebackroadstraveller (Not Much Color), Lachezar (Coffee to go), Linda (Archway), Molly (Old Wood), and klara, Brussels (I dare you).











My favourites from 20th September.

These were posted by NatureFootstep (The Snipe), Taken For Granted (Bridge), KlaraS. (Karczma Solna), kwarkito (Choisir ou non la couleur), Cath@Home (Staircase), and RobertN (Cactusi).






Click the links above or the photos themselves to view them full size - it's worth it!
  



   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. PLEASE DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. 
 



If I'm unable to comment on your post, whatever the reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos.


7 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

glad to see Aileni is better and also glad to see my snipe featured :)
Wishing both of you a great week. :)

Tom said...

...I'm in the woods on a very slow connection, would you please link my post?

https://backroadstraveller.blogspot.com/2019/09/not-much-color_27.html

Thank you, glad to here that things are better with you folks.

Klara said...

glad to hear Aileni is better.

Cath said...

good to hear Aileni is on the mend. Tickled pink to see my post from Cath@Home featured. :D

Linda said...

Whew! Glad Aileni is improving. Thanks for hosting and for choosing my photo.

rupam sarma said...

Glad to know Aileni is improving. Hope all well soon.
Thanks a lot for hosting. Beautiful collections of pics.
Greetings to all.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to know that Aileni is on the mend...patience and time and prayers, my friend...:)jp