INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 16 July 2010

Friday 16th July 2010

The quality of entries each week is excellent.
I'm finding it very difficult to choose just a few, as so many deserve to be show-cased here.
This week I've chosen nine - and only by being very hard with myself!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.










Click on these photos to be taken to the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION.



17 comments:

Regina said...

A lot has changed.
Nice to be back.

Regards.
" Regina "

John said...

Thanks for posting mine to the 'wall'. A good selection of shots.

Paula said...

I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite — they're all remarkable. Best wishes, and Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

A very good colection.

Brenda said...

Enjoying this site.

Verna Luga said...

I love that moon and sail ... made me think about mysterious beyond .... mine is up at Anything Davao

Dagrun said...

Thank you for showing of my last picture, and thank you for hosting the meme!

Volker Becker said...

You made a great choice Dragonstar!

Woody said...

I can't imagine the difficulty in selecting these photos, there are so many excellent submissions.

allhorsestuff said...

Oh thank you for carrying on the BLACK AND WHITE times! I love what you have chosen and how you have the site set up.
Monochrome dreams to you!
KK

Boom Nisanart said...

Beautiful collections : )

Rinkly Rimes said...

I've just found you! And I'm delighted to have done so!

Ann said...

Thank you for choosing my shot for the wall. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Marvelous selection Dragonstar. I like all of them. This is so much fun. Thanks for keeping this alive.

T. Becque said...

As always - nice collection.

slim said...

Wonderful selection and variety, Dragonstar. I'm still making the time shift to weekend.

Carly said...

I missed the link, if you want to visit my pictures are here: Torrey Pines - Sunset Photos