INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 30 July 2010

Friday 30th July 2010

Welcome to this week's Weekend in Black and White.
This time, to vary things a bit, I've chosen my favourites from four different types of photo: views, buildings, people, and vegetation.
I've also enlarged the photos a bit.
Please let me know if you have any preferences when it comes to layout, as I want this to be enjoyable for everyone.





Click on these photos to be taken to the original post.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.



14 comments:

Annelie said...

I love the first one, what a sky!

PK Koduri said...

The photograph of the two sleeping kids puts everything into perspective. There are people out there lacking basic comforts while we get caught up in keeping up with the Jones's - bigger houses, fancier cars, etc.

John said...

Hell of a sky in the first shot

Carver said...

I like the way you varied it picking from categories. All great choices.

Anonymous said...

Very different photos - the 3 children protect each other in front of a closed door, I find best!

Paula said...

Amazing photos you've chosen this week. The very different subject matter makes the display so interesting!

Anonymous said...

Great selections (as always) Dragonstar.

maryt/theteach said...

Excellent work, Dragonstar! :)

isabella kramer - veredit said...

I like your choice very much Dragonstar, perfect! Have a beautiful Sunday!

Hugs
isabella

Kathryn said...

Your pictures are all so great!

T. Becque said...

I like your plan of choosing from each category.

10V said...

I like the building one... specially the 3d kind of view. :) nice shot.

Anna Carin Ahlander said...

Like your selection of pictures, really nice shots all of them.
At my page there are a someone many people heard of!
Welcome!
Anna

The one with the View said...

Well, I really have missed a lot! Not only a new name, but a New Leader! Thanks Dragonstar for taking this meme on, and hosting it! Glad I have found my way back after so many weeks!