INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 2 July 2010

Friday 2nd July 2010

Wow!
The number of excellent photos last week was incredible, so very difficult to choose a reasonable number.
I've managed to reduce the choices to twelve - yes, twelve! - but I just couldn't cut the total any more.
As usual, clicking on the photos will take you to the original post.

Copyright of all photos remains with their owners.

Again, I ask those of you who still do not do so, PLEASE link direct to your 'Weekend in Black and White' post, and NOT to the main page of your blog. Thank you.















18 comments:

13 Stoploss said...

Interesting work!

John said...

I've been absent a couple of weeks, nice to see it continuing.

Carver said...

You did a great job selecting the photos this week. You picked some of my favorites. It's always fun seeing which ones go up and I'm glad you are continuing this.

christina said...

I love black and white photos, here is mine.

13 Stoploss said...

sorry to double linky, but I just got a new domain!!

Woody said...

That's a fine dozen you selected!

Lina Gustina said...

Great selection :)


http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/07/passing-by-train.html

Nishant Singh said...

Some of the pics here are excellent! Great to be part of this! :D

Unknown said...

I like this idea. I'll stay, can I?

Nydia said...

My B&W is up! Loved your selection and I'm honored to have my brother's on it! :o)

Kisses from us.

Victor said...

Thanks for hosting. Just posted my photo.

Anonymous said...

I'm honored Dragonstar. Thank you for choosing my favorite tree this week. I'm in good company. We are having such fun!!

Unknown said...

Dragonstar,
I shouldn't try to post at 3AM. I entered the wrong url in Mr. Linky the first time (#45). Number 46 is the correct one.

Dragonstar said...

OK David - sorted ;)

ilovepink1078 said...

Amazing works! I love it! Thanks for sharing...

Mapeh Homepage
pinkgpgreen

SquirrelQueen said...

A great group of monochrome shots. I'm glad to hear you are continuing the theme Dragonstar. I have been so busy the last few weeks I have not participated but I will return soon.

Volker Becker said...

Thank you Dragonstar for re-linking my post. You do a great job!!

B i r g i t t a said...

Sorry I was too late

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/07/05/Weekend-in-Black-White.aspx